GUIDE DOG FOUNDATION FOR THE BLIND
Provided a guide dog care package to a new graduate and their dog.
$400 and $1,750 In-Kind
Benefited salmon restoration efforts in Whatcom County, WA.
BELLINGHAM FOOD BANK
Helped the Small Potatoes gleaner program to collect unharvested food.
FRIENDS OF THE EARTH
$100 Matched to $200
Gave Mother Earth a strong voice and legal representation.
$240 matched to $480
Two children with facial deformities had them surgically repaired at no charge.
OAK HARBOR GARRY OAK SOCIETY
Provided for the protection of the Garry oak species in Oak Harbor, WA.
WHATCOM HOSPICE FOUNDATION
Helped Hospice provide compassionate, end-of-life care at no charge.
ALTERNATIVE HUMANE SOCIETY
Benefited an all-volunteer animal welfare and owner education organization.
RED PILL PUBLISHING
$50 AND $1,800 IN-KIND
Helped provide classic literature to middle and high school students in need.
MISSIONS WE SUPPORT
- “Our mission is to reduce hunger in Bellingham by providing wholesome foods
to those in need and to educate the community about local hunger issues.”
- Bellingham Food Bank
- “NSEA is a community-based nonprofit organization dedicated
to restoring sustainable wild salmon runs in Whatcom County.”
- Nooksack Salmon Enhancement Association (NSEA)
- “To improve the quality of life for people who are blind,
visually impaired, or with other special needs.”
- Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind
- “Friends of the Earth defends the environment
and champions a healthy and just world.”
- Friends of the Earth
- “Whatcom Hospice Foundation supports hospice services in Whatcom County so
that every patient may receive the care they need, regardless of their ability to pay.”
- Whatcom Hospice Foundation
- “The Oak Harbor Garry Oak Society is committed to the stewardship of Garry
oak trees in Oak Harbor through outreach, education, and preservation.”
- Oak Harbor Garry Oak Society
- “Red Pill Publishing supports literacy efforts through focused book development, the organization of after school writing programs, and the creation of scholarships to help underserved writers get their message out to the world.”
- Red Pill Publishing